- One of the main advantages of the Rapid Rise Model is that the sidewalls stay out of the way until they are needed. Foam in the top, outer perimeter of this containment berm's sidewalls raise the walls with the level of the liquid should there be a spill while rigid struts provide added support. But the walls stay down and flat during normal, day-to-day, operations. Helps comply with SPCC and EPA spill containment regulations.
- Sidewalls remain down during normal operations, loading and unloading. Vehicles and equipment can drive in and out with no set-up or takedown required.
- In the case of a spill, the foam ring around the top perimeter of the Containment Berm rises with the level of spilled liquid.
- Standard materials include PVC and Copolymer 2000™.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
- Lay fl at unless spill occurs - foam ring will rise with liquid level.
- Eliminates tripping hazards.
- No set-up required once Berm has been positioned in the field.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 Containment of Containers Containing Free Liquid.
- SPCC - Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Act.
According to EPA guidelines, spills must be cleaned up within 24 hours and any secondary containment areas must be inspected once a week. The chart below lists chemical compatibility of Copolymer 2000, Urethane and XR5. The information has been developed from industry available data and offers compatibility based on exposure of one week or less.
UltraTech's Chemical Compatibility Guide
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Black/Green Material Copolymer-2000 Spill Capacity 1,077 gal. Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Dimensions 12' W x 12' L x 1' H Weight 85 lbs. Pallet Pack 3 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Manufacturer UltraTech® Model UltraTech® 8710
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.