- The Ultra-Wellhead Berm helps to protect the environment around wellhead sites from drips and spills. The heavy-duty material is built to last and forms an impermeable barrier between oil or chemical spills resulting from well servicing operations and the ground beneath.
- Capture, collect and contain drips and spills that come from wellheads. Engineered to provide complete (360˚) protection.
- Heavy-duty material (Copolymer 2000™) is durable enough to withstand harsh oilfield conditions and provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Optional hood uses drawstring and hook and loop closure to securely wrap around the wellhead -- further minimizing ground exposure.
- Weighted flap bridges the gap between sections and provides a liquid-tight seal.
- The 24” tall Wellhead Berm Hood has an adjustable collar that closes to a 10.5” dia. opening.
- Inner opening, inside dimensions: 24” x 24” (610 mm x 610 mm)
- A weighted perimeter base provides easy installation of the hood and ensures it will stay in place.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Color Black Material Copolymer-2000 Spill Capacity 217 gal. Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Dimensions 10.5' x 10.5' x 4" (outside) / 24" x 24" (inner opening) Weight 51 lbs. Country of Manufacture United States Manufacturer UltraTech® Model UltraTech® 8856
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.