The 37BVMM is an expanded vermiculite (granular) loose fill with a medium particle size and a finer grain. Grade 2 vermiculite is suitable for packing hazardous liquids and has great absorption, creating a tight fit around containers during storage and shipping. As a natural mica mineral, it works as a soil additive to provide aeration and water retention for the horticulture purposes. Medium vermiculite is used as lab packaging, spill cleanup, loose fill insulation, chimney lining insulation, seed covering, concrete aggregate, pool base aggregate, and many more. Medium Grade 2 Vermiculite can be purchased in 4-Cu. Ft., 60-Cu. Ft., and 70-Cu. Ft. bag quantities.
- Medium grade
- Good absorption
- Low thermal conductivity
- Insoluble in water and organic solvents
- Horticulture vermiculite is odorless, nontoxic, and clean, often mixed with soil and fertilizers
- Attracts potassium, calcium, and more, which is used by plants to grow
- Great for seed germination and decreasing propagation
- Fine grain creates a tighter packaging for containers
- Provides shipping protection (absorbent cushioning ) for containers filled with liquids and chemicals by preventing spills and leaks during shipment
- Used in industrial and horticulture settings
- Meets ICAA and IATA hazardous material requirements. Meets GSA CID A-A-52450.