- A super coarse vermiculite with large chunks of vermiculite. Grade 4 is used during shipping to absorb shock and potential leaks for liquid containers, such as 55 gallon overpack drums, along with other bottled liquids. It is also often used as an aggregate in lightweight concrete and animal feed dispersant in horticulture. As a natural mica mineral, it works as a soil additive to provide aeration and water retention. Super Coarse grade 4 vermiculite can be purchased in 4-Cu. Ft., 60-Cu. Ft., and 70-Cu. Ft. bag quantities.
- Super Coarse grade
- Excellent absorption and less dust
- Horticulture vermiculite is odorless, nontoxic, and clean, often mixed with soil and fertilizers
- Attracts potassium, calcium, and more, which is used by plants to grow
- Great for seed germination and decreasing propagation
- Applicable with high temperature insulation
- Provides shipping protection (absorbent cushioning ) for containers filled with liquids and chemicals by preventing spills and leaks during shipment
- Used in industrial and horticulture settings
- Meets ICAA and IATA hazardous material requirements
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Box Type Standard Dimensions 46" x 40" x 53" Pallet Pack 1 60-Cu. Ft. Bag Pallet Weight 345 lbs. (includes pallet) Pallet Dimensions 53" x 41" x 60" Weight 300 lbs. Country of Manufacture United States Note: *Due to current supply, lead times on our coarse and super coarse grade vermiculite may be extended. Please email us or call us at 630.629.6600 for current availability.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.
You May Also Like
Vermiculite Grade 2, Medium, 4-Cu. Ft. BagPart #: 37BVMM
- Quantity Qty Price
- 30 $38.620 ea.
Biodegradable Loose Fill, 12 Cu Ft BagPart #: 81WLT7
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $25.400 ea.
- 6 $19.390 ea.
- 12 $18.000 ea.
- 24 $16.800 ea.
- 48 $15.750 ea.