- 34BA75 is a 54.6" L x 32" W x 21.7" H white high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic angled dump tub ideal for transporting, freezing and storing. This dump tub features a sloped edge and lip to allow to the unit to be tipped and emptied with ease. HDPE is durable and offer high impact resistance. Made with FDA compliant raw materials, this plastic tub meets all USDA specifications. Common applications include: the meat, seafood, poultry, commercial fishing, grain industry and more.
This plastic angled dump tub can be used with an optional undercarriage.
- Durable high density polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- Made with FDA compliant raw materials
- Meets all USDA specifications
- Sloped edge and lip
- Compatible with regular or low steel undercarriages (sold separately)
- Multiple color options for easy color coding
- Ideal for use in the meat, seafood, poultry, commercial fishing, grain industry
Material:High density polyethylene (HDPE ) is the most commonly used resin. This economical plastic has good impact and chemical resistance, is naturally translucent and flexible. It is typically used for personal care products such as shampoo bottles. Adding color will give HDPE an opaque look that will result in an increase in weight and rigidness. We have a variety of these rigid and tough high density polyethylene products in stock, from containers, pails, bottles, caps, tubs and jugs. HDPE works well in below freezing temperatures. HDPE heat compatibility varies. Maximum fill temperature is generally around 145°F; however, testing is recommended with your specific product and application.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Color White Material HDPE FDA Compliant Yes Dimensions 54.6" L x 32" W x 21.7" H Weight 28 lbs. Note: *Optional undercarriage sold separately. -- Scroll down below to view recommended products.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.