- 21WYDP is a yellow fluorescent leak detection powder designed to aid in locating the source of leaks in seams, welds and bags after being introduced into dust collection systems. This fine powder is vibrant in color and has a fluorescent glow under ultraviolet (UV) black light. It has an average particle size of 3 microns and a decomposition point of 660° F / 350° C, allowing it to withstand high temperature systems without decomposing within the unit. This product works great for tracing holes or tears in existing industrial dust collection systems, but also can be used to check for proper installation on new systems.
- Average particle size of 3 microns (3μm)
- Refractive Index of 1.64
- Calcium carbonate and fluorescent pigment
- Nonhazardous and nontoxic
More Information Pallet Pack 1,200 ea. Country of Manufacture Canada Note: Priced per lb.
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.What Dust Collector Leak Detection Powder colors do you offer?We offer Leak Detection Powder in yellow, green, pink, orange and tangerine for Dust Collectors.What is the purpose of Dust Collector Leak Detection Powder?Leak Detection Powder for Dust Collectors determines where leaks are in a wide variety of places, including wire cages, shaker type bags, reverse air collectors and cartridge collectors. Instead of detecting by hand, the powder and LED Flashlight saves users time and confusion.Does Dust Collector Leak Detection Powder work under UV light?Yes! Our Leak Detection Powder has a fluorescent glow when viewed under UV light.How does Dust Collector Leak Detection Powder get dispensed?We offer a Vent-Vac that dispenses Leak Detection Powder. Additionally, it acts as a vacuum to collect the powder from the dust bag/cartridge.Is the Dust Collector Leak Detection Powder toxic?No, the Leak Detection Powder is non-toxic.
Anonymous customer published 10/05/2020 following an order made on 09/29/2020
Pricing and communication was good. The cost was one of the lowest that I found and shipping was prompt and reasonable.
Anonymous customer published 06/27/2019 following an order made on 06/23/2019
The dye is great i would give it a 5. Only for my application i give 4 stars just due to preference and what i am doing i cant always get a complete dark area it doesn't have the POP like the orange pink and green do when not completely dark, Yellow is harder to see with the naked eye thus needing darkness.