- Use this 13" L x 3" W x 30" H 200#/ECT-32 kraft side-loading carton for storing and shipping purposes. Flat box is ideal for shipping frames, mirrors and other flat products. Lightweight, recyclable and reusable, this box incorporates full overlap flaps that offer extra protection to carton contents.
- Three-layer 200#/ECT-32 corrugated construction is lightweight yet strong
- Reusable and recyclable
- Ideal for flat items such as mirrors, frames and more
- Ships and stores flat for space savings
- Full overlap flaps offer extra protectionoptions
- Proudly Made in the USA
Our corrugated boxes feature a box strength rating, such as #200/ECT-32B.
- The #200 refers to the Mullen Bursting Test rating which measures the bursting strength of the corrugated linerboard. For example, a box rated 200# can withstand 200 lbs. per square inch of force applied to the linerboard on the face of the carton.
- ECT-32 refers to the Edge Crush Test (ECT) rating. This number indicates the force the load bearing edges can withstand before they buckle, usually measured in lbs. per lineal inch.
- B refers to the flute strength. Flutes are the middle layer of the corrugated board that is structured in a wave pattern. The flute strength may not be included in these ratings.
Box measurements are always expressed in three dimensions (Length x Width x Depth) and always in that specific sequence. These measurements always relate to the interior dimensions of the box.
- The length and width are the opening dimensions of the box, and the length is always the larger of the two (unless they are equal).
- The depth is how far you can reach into the box, and is the distance measured perpendicular to the length and width.
Material:Corrugated Cardboard is typically comprised of a fluted or zig-zag paperboard layer sandwiched between two stiff boxboard layers. Used in the manufacture of shipping cartons, corrugated material offers increased reinforcement to protect box contents from damage. Corrugated cardboard material is offered in single-face and single-wall configurations. For added strength, double- and triple-wall configurations are available. The fluted layer can also vary according to flute depth and number of flutes per foot.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility. The Cary Company does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers, container and label dimensions, and/or closures supplied by us.
More Information Color Kraft Material Corrugated Box Strength 200#/ECT-32 Wall Construction Single Wall Box Type Standard Dimensions 13" L x 3" W x 30" H Case Pack 25 ea. Case Weight 21.06 lbs. Case Dimensions 16" L x 33" W x 5" H Pallet Pack 375 ea. (15 Cases) Pallet Weight 315.9 lbs. Pallet Dimensions 40" L x 48" W x 60" H Weight 0.8424 lbs. Country of Manufacture United States
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsCan you ship internationally? Where are you located?The Cary Company online ordering platform is only set up to ship within the United States. For international shipments, please contact us at 630.629.6600 or Sales@thecarycompany.com, and we will be happy to process your order. Our main warehouse and office are located in Addison, Ill. We also have warehouses in across the United States that you can see here. Thank you for choosing The Cary Company.