- The UltraTech 1182 is a heavy-duty gray 14-gauge galvanized steel spill pallet that stores and provides containment for up to four 55-gallon drums. Unlike plastic spill pallets, this steel spill pallet will not melt from extreme heat and is a great chemical resistance. In the event of a container failure, liquids would be captured in the sump, helping to prevent contamination to the surrounding environment. This Ultra-Spill Pallet complies with containment regulations for chemical and flammable liquids while storing drums safely. Spill pallets capture leaks, drips and spills to keep floors dry and workers safe.
- 3,875 lb. weight capacity -- strong enough to support 4 fully loaded 55-gallon drums of liquid
- Made of 14-gauge galvanized steel
- Excellent chemical resistance
- No melting or deforming from heat or fire
- 100% leak free tested
- Forkliftable from all sides
- Secondary containment captures leaks and spills
- Removable grating for easy clean-up and maintenance
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation
- Sump capacity: 68 gallons (257 liters)
- Style: Heavy-duty
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Color Gray Material Steel Capacity 4-Drum Unit Spill Capacity 68 gal./each (257 L/each) Load Capacity 3,875 lbs./each (1,758 kg/each) Stackable No Fork Lift Access No Dimensions 47-1/4" x 47-1/4" x 13-1/4" Weight 195 lbs. (89 kg) Pallet Pack 13 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Manufacturer UltraTech®
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhat are spill pallets used for?Use spill pallets for catching spills and leaks that may occur from the contents they are holding.Are the shelves included with this IBC tote?No, the bucket shelf is sold separately with this IBC spill pallet.
You May Also Like
2-Drum Steel Ultra-Spill Pallet - UltraTech 1180Part #: 37BSS2
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $631.970 ea.
Ultra-IBC Steel Spill Pallet - UltraTech 1184Part #: 37BSSP
- Quantity Qty Price
- 1 $1,536.150 ea.