- The UltraTech 1231 4-Drum Nestable Ultra-Spill Pallet P4 with a drain is a polyethylene sump with deck surface large enough to store four 55-gallon drums. The nestable design allows multiple spill pallets to be shipped (or stored) in a minimal amount of space. In the event of a leak, fluid is contained in the sump preventing contamination to surrounding environment. For storage of both steel and polyethylene drums and smaller containers which need to meet containment regulations and/or for general housekeeping purposes.
- Large 66-gallon sump captures leaks and spills from steel or poly drums (4 drum capacity).
- Nestable design allows multiple spill pallets to be shipped (or stored) in a minimal amount of space.
- 100% polyethylene construction - compatible with a broad range of chemicals including acids and corrosives.
- Low 10" height means loading and unloading require less effort and drum tops are within easier reach
- 2-Way forkliftable - provides easy positioning and relocation.
- 100% Polyethylene (LDPE) with UV inhibitors.
- Removable textured grating enhances traction to minimize costly slips and to help prevent drums from sliding; lifts out to provide unrestricted sump access for hasslefree cleaning
- Dimension(Grate) : 48"L x 48"W
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
Material:Polyethylene (PE) is the most commonly produced and used plastic polymer in the world. PE has good chemical resistance and is typically translucent and waxy in nature. We have various products made of polyethylene, from buttress screw caps with Flexspout to spill decks. PE bottles have a maximum hot fill temperature of 120°F.
Disclaimer:This information has been provided as a general guide. It is the customer's responsibility to select the proper container for product and application compatibility.
More Information Color Black/Yellow Material PE Capacity 4-Drum Unit Spill Capacity 66 gal./each (249.8 L/each) Load Capacity 6000 lbs./each (2721.6 kg/each) Stackable No Fork Lift Access Yes Dimensions 51" x 51" x 10" Weight 80 lbs. (36 kg) Pallet Pack 16 ea. Country of Manufacture United States Warranty 5 Year Warranty Manufacturer UltraTech® Model UltraTech® 1231
- Q & A
- Customer QuestionsWhat are spill pallets used for?Use spill pallets for catching spills and leaks that may occur from the contents they are holding.Are the shelves included with this IBC tote?No, the bucket shelf is sold separately with this IBC spill pallet.