The small Type I Safety Can w/Trigger-handle is designed to safely hold flammable liquids such as diesel. This single spout safety can made for filling and pouring has the capacity to hold 1 pint of flammable liquids. It is made out of high-grade coated steel, it is constructed to be 100% leak proof. Safety features include a self-close lid with stainless-steel flame arrester that dissipates heat, an auto-venting lid that’s vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35), a trigger release handle, and a powder-coat finish that resists chemical damage. They can also be used with a polypropylene funnel for easier pouring, which is sold separately. Made out of high grade coated steel, the bright yellow color and warning labels bring awareness that a flammable chemical is stored inside. The international version includes a multi-lingual label kit.
The proper handling of flammable and combustible liquids is important for the prevention of fires and explosions. Storing your flammable and combustible liquids in safety cans prevents the occurrence of fires and explosions as they inhibit the creation of flammable vapors, spills, and are designed to safely relieve internal pressure when subjected to fire conditions. Safety cans are vigorously tested to determine strength and go through drop, leak, strength and compatibility tests in order determine the highest quality in safety standards. It is critical that you choose the proper can that has been determined to be compatible with your combustible or flammable liquid. The Type I Steel Safety Can w/Trigger-Handle is FM, UL/ULC,and TUV approved. It also meets OSHA and NFPA requirements.
- Designed to hold flammable liquids safely.
- Has the capacity to hold 1 pint.
- Carefully tested to determine that it is leak proof, durable when used, can survive drops, and is compatible with flammable liquids.
- Single spout is used for filling and pouring.
- Steel lid’s positive-pressure relief vents 3 to 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar) that protects against ruptures or explosions.
- Can be used with a Type I safety can funnel to pour into smaller openings (sold separately).
- FM, UL/ULC, and TUV approved.
- Meets OSHA and NFPA requirements.
- International version includes a multi-lingual label kit
- Made in the USA